FINTECH & INSURTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
9:00-10:35 Inaugural block: Fintech 2030 - The Industry View
9:00-9:20 Introduction: title [TBD]
9:20-9:35 Growth & opportunities. The changing role of fintechs in the financial ecosystem
9:35-10:10 Embedded Finance the Next Evolution in FinTech
- Combine traditional financial services such as payment processing with another non-financial service
- New product or new customer. Changing the way companies behave to the market and to consumers.
- Increasing customer interest and brand loyalty through embedded finance.
- Treating banking as a BaaS service as a key enabler of embedded banking. Are we facing disruption of everyday banking?
- Fintech’s New Reality - thinking outside the box
- Embedded insurance. Business models with fintech solutions.
10:10-10:35 Big-Techs - new opportunities, methods of cooperation and partnership
- Call-to-action. How to operate in the new realities of the entire financial ecosystem?
- Relations with bigtechs and growing threats to the traditional banking sector from global giants.
- The perspective of banks and bigtechs - synergy or competition?
- The role of bigtechs in the context of payments and the real competitive advantage of these entities.
10:35-11:40 Payments. Global Money Ecosystem
10:35-10:45 Dynamic growth of electronic payments - report
10:45-11:10 Payments. Global Money Ecosystem
- Increasing Competitiveness and Innovation in the Financial Sector - Retail Payments Strategy
- Cashless Payments – a practical and absolute need for a new reality
- Digital finance – authentication and remote authentication
- API - Initiatives of the banking sector in the context of payments
- Forms of crediting in payments
- Payments & E-commerce - installments and deferred payments
- The role of neo-banks and innovative cross-border banks in the context of payments
- Development of B2B payments and Retail Payments
- Examples from the PL and CEE markets :
- Biometric payments
- Contactless payments
- Deferred payments
11:10-11:25 Support for multi-currency payments. E-wallet
11:25-11:40 Building Customer Experience with the use of technologies available on the market
11:40-12:05 New challenges for business. Identification of market trends and processes
11:40-12:05 Strategic decisions. Adjusting the business reality to the new reality.
- Consolidations and M&A. Crisis as an opportunity to adapt to new realities
- How partnerships can affect banks and insurance.
- Using technology as an opportunity for development or survival in the market.
12:05-12:35 Networking Break
12:35-14:05 Fintech & Insurtech Stage. Winners thanks to technology
Below we present case studies/use case suggestions. We will determine the final titles together with those applying for the program.
- Cloud solution. Cloud potential - the best implementations
- Soft-POS solutions as a payment method
- Authentication - electronic signature
- Using Open API and open banking - online identity confirmation
- AI & machine learning
- Biometric Solutions
- Technology factoring solutions
- Risk & fraud
14:05-14:35 Lending. Transformation and adaptation to new market realities
- Next step of lending landscape
- Big can do more - consolidation of the loan industry and rationalisation of the business model
- The use of electronic channels when granting loans - mobile applications and automated credit processes.
- Real-Time Lending
- Subscription - as a new model in the loan sector
- Buy-Now-Pay-Later - a solution that improves the quality of services
- Forms of granting loans by e-commerce and for e-commerce
14:35-15:05 Technological support in running a business. Tech for SME
- New Business Alliances - seeking entry into new segments. A pivot needed when thinking about business for SME
- Extending the range of B2B services. New Value Proposition. Finding a connection between platform owners and financial services
- Adaptation of new technologies in factoring.
- Deferred payments and debt services - technologies that improve the flow of money
- Automation of back office processes
FINTECH & INSURTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
Day II – 19 March 2021
9:00-9:50 Customer in post-COVID world
9:00-9:15 How have the paths of concluding insurance changed over the last year? Ease of customer service
9:15-9:40 Customer in post-COVID world
- Customer-centricity - a modern, mobile and demanding customer
- Changes in consumer attitudes and expectations - impact on the financial and insurance sectors
- Customer Experience - understanding consumers as a key element in changing business trends
- Automation of processes and transformation of the organisation into pro-customer (insurance)
- Optimization and effectiveness of actions in understanding the needs and personalisation of offers and communication channels
- Responsibility for customers who need digital education
9:40-9:50 Client-side Encryption - resistance to impersonating someone else’s identity.
9:50-10:20 The expectations and needs of the insurance industry. A digital step into the future
- Changes in insurance behaviour. An overlook of the future
- Insurance does not provide services, but transactions - how to change that? THe customer should be treated as a business partner
- How digital acceleration and process changes have impacted the industry. The need for digital solutions.
- Switching to remote sales processes - how the industry functions in a digital reality
- Hybrid model of insurance sales. The power of digital solutions vs the power of habits and the need for consulting, i.e. an insurance agent in digital times
- The insurer as a provider of agency solutions
- Are insurance clients prepared for the operation of the industry in the digital world? Do they expect it?
10:20-10:30 Simple insurance - insurers selling digitally
10:30-10:40 Disenchanting the cloud in the insurance sector - the direction for easier and faster technological development
10:40-10:50 Technological solutions in the work of an agent
10:50-11:00 The state of insurtech in Poland and Europe
11:00-11:30 Networking Break
11:30-12:45 Health & Safety - game changer
11:30-12:10 Case-study/speech – proposed speech topics
- Back-to-Work Certificate – COVID-related, Polish blockchain implementation for the British health service (NHS)
- Machine learning and data use in telemedicine services
- Monitoring applications - the use of data from mobile monitoring devices by insurers. Can we use it?
- How can technology help older people?
12:10-12:45 Health & Safety - game changer
- Increasing the readiness of patients for automation
- Medical data in IKP and integration of patient databases in the Polish healthcare system
- A revolution in the automation of telemedicine. High-tech solutions
- Development of telemedicine technologies as a form of underestimated health prevention
- Sale of healthcare services (insurance policies, medical and telemedicine services) via the internet
- The facts and myths of the health-checker application
12:45-14:35 Open banking as an element of a broader look at the future
12:45-13:00 Open banking in Poland vs. the European perspective
13:00-13:10 PSD2 and Open Banking - aspirations and hopes – a business perspective
13:10-13:35 Open banking as an element of a broader look into the future
Changing strategies, planning changes and new business models by banks and fintechs will change open banking and transform the financial services sector into a common ecosystem.
- Open X as an improvement in customer service and faster product innovation
- Restrictive Polish API
- Pan-European open banking scheme with access for TPP and non-banking and non-financial entities with premium services available
- Payment supervision - Stable Coins as a new payment instrument
13:35-14:35 Digital Race. Venture Capital Investments
13:35-14:05 Startup session
14:05-14:35 Fintech in Poland. Venture Capital Investments
- Best-time investments - what is worth investing in and which industries now have the best chance for development?
- Selection of investments by VC and PE in the CEE region and in the world
- The investment industry is more selective and cautious
- Is offensive scaling still the vision of most tech companies? How to rationalise and optimise the company’s strategy now?
- Alternative investments by banks and insurers. Acceleration and direct investments in start-ups.
14:35-15:00 HR during and after a pandemic
- HR – changes in expectations and requirements in terms of employment and further development of managers
- Will the new reality force new requirements on the part of HR for candidates for a job or promotion?
- Coronavirus and business or remote work is for everyone. The perspective of banks and insurers to go online
- Is there a need for new skills and qualifications in the financial and insurance sectors?
*The organizer reserves the right to change the agenda and to change the place and date of the event