Common Part for the FINTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS & INSURTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
8:15 – 09:00 Registration of Participants
9:00 – 09:30 Inaugural Opening. Chairmans of the Board’s Speech
FinTech Digital Congress & InsurTech Digital Congress
9:30 – 10:00 Keynote Speaker FinTech
10:00 – 10:30 Keynote Speaker InsurTech
10:30 – 11:00 Debate
Is it time for the traditional financier's death? The future of this field.
- Digitization as a catalytic role of change in the financial ecosystem
- Landscapes of Fintech i Insurtech – comparison of the sectors in Poland and around the world
- The HR Challenge of FinTech and InsurTech
11:00 – 11:40 Networking Break
FINTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
Digital World – chances and dangers
11:40 – 11:55 WystąpienieWe are celebrating creativity, but we don’t like changes and risks
11:55 – 12:25 Firechat with Representatives of neobank’s and payment institutions (2x 15min.)Challenges for the industry
Personal data in neobanks
12:25 – 12:55 Case study – solutions connected to digital identity ( 15min.)Will voice biometrics become standard for the field?
12:55 – 13:30 DebateTopics:
- New solutions of identification in the commercial world, eID, e-signatures and open APIs - Digitization powering fintech
- Cyber Security: growing dangers for the financial market- how can we defend ourselves from cyber-attacks?
- Public services domain and their payments
- The convergence phenomenon of various technologies
- Seamless payments
Blockchain – lifeline of information exchange
13:30 – 14:10 DebateTopics:
- DLT? Blockchain? Smart Contracts? What is it really about?
- Where are blockchain technologies already implemented?
- The role of widely available software in blockchain.
- Outside of finance – blockchain apart from finances
14:10 – 14:40 Speech – cryptocurrency and bitcoin market answer for upcoming changes in the law ( 15 min.)Cryptocurrency Speech
14:40 – 15:10 Case study – blockchain technology implementation in bank institutions (2x 15 min.)
15:10 The end of Day 1. Lunch and networking
Day II – 24th of November 2017
FINTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
8:15 – 9:00 Registration
9:00 – 9:15 Opening of the 2nd Day of the Congress
Foreign Market – CEE growth champions
- What is the chance for start-ups to survive and break through the ecosystem?
- What is the key fintech activities in CEE and what are the global indicators?
- The potential of FinTech influence on rising markets
- The focus of CEE countries on the niche markets of FinTech
- Is it possible to identify the leader of FinTech from among Central and Eastern European countries?
- Brexit Winners – who will benefit the most?
9:15 – 9:30 Presentation of the report about FinTech development abroad and comparison to the Polish marketRepresentative of financial audit company
9:30 – 9:45 Firechat with an EMEA market Representative (15min.)How is fintech developing in Middle East? What is the Middle East thinking about fintechs in Europe?
9:45 – 10:20 2x Case Study How to create fintechs?
- Case 1 (15 min)
- Case 2 (20 min)
10:20 – 10:35 PresentationA broad view – comparing the development and functioning of the financial industry in CEE
10:35 – 10:50 Firechat with KNF Representative (20min.)
10:50 – 11:05 Speech (15min.)Lawyer's office Representative
11:05 – 11:25 Speech FCA (20min.)
11:25 – 11:40 PresentationPolish regulatory sandbox
11:40 – 11:55 Case studyDurable medium as an answer for FinTech’s regulatory challenges
11:55 – 12:10 Pitch RegTech
12:10 – 12:20 Q&A
12:20 – 12:50 Networking break
AI & Big Data & Machine Learning
12:50 – 13:10 Cases sudiesAdventures with Artificial Intelligence – holistic view(20 min)
13:10 – 13:25 Case study in financial sector
13:25 – 13:55 DebateTopics:
- Where can AI and “User Experience” meet? – using processes to identify bottlenecks, enhancing productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Human factor - customer centricity – how to humanize technology?
- The increasing role of using machines in risk assessment and frauds.
- Are biometrics a new trend for FinTech consument? Will it settle in finance? How fast?
- Credit Scores based on Machine Learning and Big Data
- AI with client-bank sales – Are AI solutions mature enough to bring the expected benefits?
- Client - bank -> How to use AI & Big Data to fill the gaps?
Big money flow – fintech’s transaction
13:55 – 14:25 Presentations:: New possibilities for financial transfers (2x15min)Single Euro Payments Area
14:25 – 14:40 Pitch (15 min.)The customers of the future
14:40 – 14:55 FirechatThe change of fundraising models
14:55 – 15:35 Debate
- Complicated the legal service of a transaction
- Transaction trends and post-transaction look
- ICO – when and where is it used? Gathering ICO through blockchain by the example of gaming
- Disruptive venture capital
15:35 End of the Congress