May 9th, 2019, Day I
FINTECH & INSURTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
9:30-12:00 Inaugural Block: TRANSFORMATION
9:30-9:35 Official opening
9:35-10:00 Digital transformation – fintech&insurtech
10:00-10:15 Consumer is the King
10:15-10:30 Enabling the Expectation Economy
10:30-10:45 We’ve done it. Life case transformation
10:45-11:00 Inspiring - How can we do it?
- How to transform banks in Poland?
11:00-11:25 New Growth Model. Introduction
11:25-12:00 Transformation and process of changes
- Innovation and design thinking, cultural transformation, courageous leadership
- How do organisations change and how do customer relations change?
- How has customer behaviour changed in the perspective of 15 years?
12:00-12:40 Let’s network!
12:40-14:10 OPENING ECOSYSTEM
Part 1) Innovation in regulation — a 360 view
12:40-12:55 Using innovation to improve regulation in a pragmatic way
12:55-13:05 [title TBD]
13:05-13:15 [title TBD]
13:15-13:25 The impact of GDPR regulations on the functioning of banks. Practical aspects
Part 2) Open Banking & Open Insuarnce – a 360 perspective
13:20-13:30 Open banking
13:30-13:40 Application of data in cooperation of banks with insurance companies
13:40-14:10 Opening ecosystem
- Client’s look at open banking
- Financial supermarket – open platform
- Will open banking change bancassurance?
- API Technology
14:10-15:30 BLOCKCHAIN AS A TECHNOLOGY WITH POTENTIAL
- Tokenization of assets - blockchain on the capital market
- Application of smart contracts in traditional business organisations
- A durable medium
- Peer-to-peer payment platforms
14:10-14:25 Private Market based on blockchain technology
14:25-14:50 What changes will happen on the capital markets? How will blockchain affect the capital market?
14:50-14:15 Peer-to-peer payment platforms.
15:15-15:30 Full digitalization An example of transition from paperless to blockchain in the banking sector
May 10th, 2019, Day II
FINTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
10:00-12:20 FINTECH IN BUSINESS 2 BUSINESS
- Changing the trend from B2C to B2B
- Why are there more and more values on the market for corporate entities, not individual ones?
- Loans or deferred payments?
- Factoring solutions
- Changes in the field of e-commerce payment authentication
10:45-11:50 A magnifying glass on SME
11:50-12:20 A magnifying glass on e-commerce
12:20-13:00 Let’s network!
13:00-13:40 PSD2 – PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
- Implementation of the directive on payment services within the internal market
- Practical changes for the financial ecosystem
- Third Party Providers and Small Payment Institutions – functioning
13:00-13:10 Practical changes for the financial ecosystem – PSD2 test
13:10-13:25 Strong Customer Authentication – a practical application
13:25-13:40 Third Party Providers and Small Payment Institutions – functioning
13:40-14:50 FUNDING & SCALING
13:40-13:55 Impact of transformation on people and industries in Poland
13:55-14:20 The Future of finance at fintech time
- Funding Startup. VC Funds
- How will the market change in upcoming years?
14:20-14:35 First-time fund
- Where to start? How is a fund formed? What are the regulatory considerations? Which entities provide services?
14:35-14:50 How to successfully enter the market
Success story fintech
14:50-15:20 CYBERSECURITY IN FINANCIAL SECTOR
14:50-15:00 The use of a digital user identity, intelligent behavioral analysis and data devices in the process of user verification and transaction authentication - digital identity, intelligent behavior analysis, fingerprint device
15:00-15:20 Security as a challenge for the fintech sector for the coming years
- Digital user identity
- Safe payments, authorization of payment transactions
- Analysis of transactions in terms of risk of real-time fraud - does it apply to daily, ongoing work on transactions?
May 10th, 2019, Day II
INSURTECH DIGITAL CONGRESS
10:00-11:00 INSURTECH NEEDED FROM NOW
10:30-11:00 Presentations session
Case: How do you do business in Israel?
Success story: How does Poland differ for startups from, e.g., the belgian environment
10:00-10:30 Poland as a second Israel in terms of innovation? Unsurpassed dreams or real assumptions for the future?
- Diagnosis of the Insurtech market in Poland and around the world
- Demand for technology. What solutions are missing in insurance companies - what are their needs? The prospects and experiences of insurers
- Sources of financing and the role of VC
- Think global!
- o A business model isn’t everything. The developmental problem of start-ups in Poland
- How to sell technologies and enter the global market
Part 1) DATA ENRICHMENT & AI. UTILIZATION OF EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL DATA SOURCES
Speech 1: The use of white intelligence tools to search for connections in anti-fraud analysis
Speech 2: Counteracting insurance cybercrime
Speech 3: Platform to detect insurance crime
Speech 4: Automation and AI in insurance industry
12:20-13:00 Networking break
12:20-13:00 MARKETING AND APPLICATION OF OBTAINED DATA
Part 2) DATA ENRICHMENT & AI. UTILIZATION OF EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL DATA SOURCES
13:00-13:30 Marketing and application of obtained data
- Acquisition and customer service
- Building customer profiles and researching a person. Collecting and skillful use of data.
- The right selection and personalization of offers. The use of ubiquitous digitalization
13:30-14:00 Presentations session
Case 1: A new business model based on advanced technologies
Case 2: Digitized insurance as a tool for analyzing consumer needs.
14:00-15:20 Med-Tech and TELEMEDICINE
13:30-14:20 Digital future of medicine. Examples of implementation
Use cases session:
Case 1: AI - support for remote consultations
Case 2: Telemedicinal diagnostic
Case 3: HealthTech
Case 4: Cardiac telerehabilitation. Disease management
14:50-15:20 Digital future of medicine
- Commercialization of ideas
- AI in diagnostics
- Personal health guard - a new fashion or a necessity. Health monitoring through mobile applications
- The voice of business with the voice of our needs. Is there a response from the accelerators on the demand of the insurers