The Preliminary Program
14thFinTech & 13th InsurTech Digital Congress*
The Preliminary Program
8:30 – 9:00 AM Registration of Guests
9:00 – 9:10 AM Congress Opening Ceremony
BLOCK BUSINESS IN A DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
9:10- 9:30 AM The Inaugural Speech held by the Chairmen of the Advisory Board
9:30 – 10:15 AM Long-term survival as a business goal
In today’s dynamic business environment, risk readiness is critical to success. The debate focuses on specific actions in the context of the issues at hand, enabling deeper reflection on adapting to changing market conditions.
- Risk readiness. How can we operate effectively under uncertainty, increase our risk readiness in practice, and effectively manage risk?
- Innovation culture vs. risk openness. What strategies and tools can be implemented to protect ourselves from complex risks better?
- Economic market development through technological and legal changes. How to turn these risks into a competitive advantage for the company?
- How is the customer changing, and how can companies adapt their practices to these changes?
- Effective business models. What practical strategies and skills are needed to balance business while growing and scaling in a challenging market?
10:15 – 10:25 AM Comprehensive risk management. Strategies and tools in the financial and insurance sectors
Case study/Firechat of bank and insurance/fintech
10:25 – 10:35 AM Technological innovation and legal evolution. Benefits and challenges in the economic marke
BLOCK NEW BUSINESS HORIZONS
10:35 – 10:50 AM Signals of new trends
- How do companies explore the environment for signals that turn into trends? The seeds of the first trends.
Firechat / Debate 2 +1/ Report
Part 1 Customer at the Center. The Key to Modern Finance
10:50 – 11:00 AM Adapting company strategy to changing customer expectations. Effective adaptation of business practice
11:00 – 11:35 AM Customer Experience. The Key to Modern Finance
The debate focuses on modern Customer Experience and the ‘humanization’ of banking, adapting to the financial market, sustainable finance, and the benefits of ESG in sectors.
- Customer Evolution in the Market. What does the modern Customer Experience look like? What steps can be taken to adapt to new realities?
- ‘Humanizing’ banking as a priority for emerging banks and fintechs. Emphasis on creating and delivering new, unique types of financial products and services to customers
- Open data and the potential for its use in the context of customer experience.
- How can sustainable and responsible finance impact customers and the economy?
- What benefits can be gained from implementing ESG principles in the business sector?
11:35 – 11:45 AM ESG Transparency. Modern ESG technologies in insurance
11:45 – 12:15 PM NETWORKING BREAK
Part 2 Tech Transformations. Adapting to the New Era
12:15 – 12:30 PM Does AI have the potential to revolutionize the financial industry, and how?
- How to deal with the challenges
12:30 – 12:40 PM Using AI to improve the Customer Experience when buying motor insurance
12:40 – 12:55 PM Strong authentication and data protection in finance. The case of fighting cyber threats
12:55 – 13:30 Data & RegTech
The debate will focus on the practical use of technology, data regulation, and competitive advantages in the financial and insurance sectors.
- Smart automation, or how to leverage the potential of advanced technology and the data ecosystem to benefit insurers and banks?
- Transparency of information policy. How does this relate to the storage of customer data, and how is it used to support a variety of preferences?
- Unlocking the potential of data for the insurance sector. Security and data sharing. Data as a driving force in building and seeking competitive advantages
- Data Act – the next step in Europe’s data strategy. How can the market get prepared for the incoming changes? Engaging stakeholders in data analytics
- Regulation vs. financial and insurance technologies. Practical implications and the role of RegTech
- Open Finance – FIDA Regulation. Extending the idea of open banking to other areas of the financial market, including insurance
- ESG regulation for financial and insurance institutions. In search of competitive advantages in the area of sustainable finance.
1:30 – 1:40 PM Regulatory roadmap and new business models
13:40 – 14:05 MedTech – zaufanie do danych
The debate is about the protection of medical data in MedTech and the impact of combining financial and medical data for the future, considering the opportunities and limitations of new technologies in healthcare.
2+1 / 3+1 debate
- Sensitive data in MedTech. Secure processing and privacy protection.
- Combining financial data with medical data. How can it affect our future?
- What are the opportunities and limitations of using new technologies in patient diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring?
2:05 – 2:15 PM Does innovation improve patient safety and provider safety?
2:15 – 3:00 PM LUNCH
BLOCK STARTUP ECOSYSTEMS REVIVAL
15:00 – 15:15 cz.1 How is it now?
- Financing challenges. How is the funding market evolving? Have funding policies changed?
- Why is venture capital investment in Poland and globally declining?
- What are the main difficulties in obtaining financing for new startups?
3:15 – 3:30 PM Part 2 Market Outlook
- What are the current challenges and concerns related to investment risk? How do entrepreneurs deal with minimizing these risks?
- What are the current trends in the startup financing market? Are there specific sectors or technologies that are attracting the most investment?
- How are banks and insurers reacting to the development of fintech and insurtech, and do they see the potential to cooperate with startups
3:30 – 3:45 PM Part 3 What’s next?
- What actions need to be taken to make it better?
- How to build a technology ecosystem? How to support emerging startups to become an economy engine in the future? International view
- How to find a balance in financing conditions? Cost reduction vs. quality and innovation. Strategies for the future
BLOCK Redesign of the Financial and Insurance Sector
3:45 – 3:55 PM The changing shape of payments. Fintech and the Future of Finance / Innovative Payments in Fintech. The road to efficiency
15:55 – 16:30 Redesign of the financial and insurance sector
The debate focuses on the future of banking, looking at whether banks are moving towards e-commerce or staying with embedded finance. In addition, it will look at digital transformation, the digital maturity of banks, and the benefits and challenges of digitization in fintech and insurtech.
- What will banking look like in a few years? Will banks move toward e-commerce or continue to support embedded finance?
- Digital convenience. How is digital technology revolutionizing the fintech and insurtech industries?
- Digital maturity of banks and insurers. How are they adapting to new requirements?
- Digitization and digitalization in the banking and insurance industry: is there an optimal level of digitization? Benefits associated with cooperation with fintechs and insurtechs
- The payments revolution in the fintech industry. How are innovations changing the way we pay and manage our finances? Softpos development
4:30 PM END OF THE CONGRESS
*The organizer reserves the right to change the program.